Anyone who’s ever tried to lose weight knows that it’s hard work. You might be able to shed a few pounds here and there, but it’s keeping them off that’s the tricky bit. Forget fad diets and so called ‘miracle’ diet pills, the only way to lose weight and keep it off is the combination of regular exercise and a healthy diet. Combine a healthy diet with an exercise regime that suits your lifestyle, and you’ll keep the weight off for good.
Did you know?
33% of adults in the UK are considered to be dangerously overweight.*
* According to a Obesity Survey by The Department of Health, 2006.
Our advice is to find a beauty salon which has holistic specialists who can help you understand why you over eat, and once you know that, you can make a complete lifestyle change, and see a brand new, healthier you
We also believe that diet and exercise alone are not enough – the key to successful weight loss is not only losing weight but also keeping it off, and slimming experts are trained to show you how.
Top tips from beauty experts @ Buty Salon London
• ‘The best piece of beauty advice would be to find a balance’ says Sam Wimalaweera owner of the Buty Salon, London
As the beauty expert to discover the powers of the cellulite busting ingredient ‘Guam’ a clinically proven patented seaweed product Jo’s advice is simple; ‘ the philosophy behind treatments is to look at what is happening on the inside & then heal from the inside out’ as a founder of her own clinic in London she provides the following tips for weight loss!
• Open your bowels at least once per day to rid your body of congestion
• Drink more water to revitalise the body and flush out the toxic waste
• Cut down on alcohol as your system will use it to fuel the body instead of burning fat.
• Don’t drink alcohol before a meal as it absorbs the enzymes and stops you losing weight.
• Don’t eat fruit after a meal as it ferments on top of your food. Eat before or as a snack.
• Avoid sugar and sugary drinks as sugar is more fattening than fat.
• Take nutritional supplements to help cell repair and guard against congested tissue. A good multivitamin, Omega 3 and 6, an Anti-oxidant and Vitamin C are essential.
• Change of diet during menstruating – drink more water and eat more fruit and vegetables.